Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Last year was very innovative for me.I started to learn English.Before I started it I could study English but I didn't do it since I was satisfied I just saved money to go to Canada.However,I got the enough savings to stay in the foreign country.I couldn't speak and listen to English at all then.I supposed I couldn't stay in Canada if I didn't save money.

I stayed in Canada for just six months.Even though it was very short term of stay to learn foreign language,my English skill got better to have a conversation.(I also couldn't have any conversation with English speakers at all before.) What great progress it was!!

Now that I'm in Japan where is my home country,I have been continuing to study English.It is actually hard since speaking English is not much in demand but it is exactly possible.Here is Japan are a lot of foreign English people who love my country.I had good partner to learn English.I'll do my best.

Also I decided to learn accounting in English.If I study accounting in English,I will be able to learn both of them.I'll concentrate to study accounting this year.When I want to have a rest,I'd like to read English books.Recently I read "Nate The Great"


It is actually for kids and written in very easy English.The main character is a boy who is a detective.It is very interesting so I want English learners to read it.

I heard reading books is very good to learn English.Also I can enjoy it since I love reading books.I hope I can read more this year.

Then I'd like to write my impression on this diary and to summarize them if I can.

I hope you have a special year!

No comments: