Jan 15, 2008

Rolling Sushi restaurant

(I couldn't describe well in this diary....I should write a diary everyday.Maybe I will forget how to use English if I don't use it.)

I went to a restaurant where I can eat Sushi.There are Sushi on the dish which is turning over like circle on the table.We are Japanese call the restaurant "Kaiten Sushi".I love that kind of restaurants because I can eat Sushi easily and cheaply.I often go there to have
them. The restaurant which I went to is a little bit old and a little bit suspicious.But I often go there because it is on my way to go back home so it's convenient to stop by.

I usually eat around 10 dishes of Sushi when I go to that kind of restaurant but I eat around 5 dishes of Sushi when I go to the restaurant.I just want to fill my stomach when I go there.

As usual,I started to have Sushi at the restaurant.There is a TV which always shows some TV program to please customers.It is very typical in old restaurants in Japan.So the exist is due to please customers.However,the contents of the program was "Health and How to Diet".The old female stuff was watching it really fascinatingly.In the other hand,my appetite was certainly decreasing.

At the end,the stuff said "Oh,Why don't you have more?"
I said "It's O.K."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Instead of rolling sushi, I've often heard kaiten-zushi called "conveyor belt sushi"

Because it's on the conveyor belts like you see at the airport, and the supermarket.