Dec 1, 2007

Watched Laputa and Spiderman

Hi,this is Masato who is a lazy man but I have studied English constantly.

I watched two movies to study English these days.

One of them is "Raputa: Castle in the Sky" which is made by Japanese who is Miyazaki Hayao is famous as an animation movie director.It is a Japanese movie but I watched with English voice and English subtitle.There are a surprising thing I didn't know.I used to think there are same words between subtitle and voice but these are almost different.How cheap words the subtitle used.
I watched 007 before.There is also a thing I found that slang isn't subtitled.For example "What's the hell are you doing!?" is subtitled as "What are you doing!?" (Actually I forgot what is said exactly...)
However it's very little different.Laputa has very big differences.I think it's a Japanese movie so it needed enormous costs to translate and subtitle.

The other movie is "Spider man 2".It is very very interesting.I really enjoyed it.
Those two movie's English is not so difficult.I think because these are for kids.I'm going to watch "Spider man 3" after a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think your english is verry good the only thing i would change is that you use words twice in stead of a diffrent one like big big joy where i would have used hudge. and try to use your verbs more. other than that your great you speek better that some of us.