Dec 6, 2007

Time really flies......It's really hard to write a diary everyday.When I think to write a diary as today,It's already been past a day....I think I haven't worked anythig so my time feeling is broken.Actually it is broken all of my life,haha. :(

By the way I decided to get CPA so I'm planning to go to business school.I thought I applied for the school after I got a job.But there is a correspondence course in the business school.I might be able to get the credits with staying in a foreign country.If it is true,it will be a good choice for me.

A seminar about getting CPA in the business shool will take place this Saturday.I'll join it.After that,I can decide how I should do.

Also I decide to work in the morning.Everybody knows I am really bad at getting up in early morning.But I'd like to be a morning person.Tomorrow I have an interview about that job which needs a MANUAL LABOR.The time schedule is from 3am to 7 am.It is just for 4 hours.I can be active in daytime and save money and loose my wight!!! :D How smart I am!!!I guess there is only Japanese but I think I don't need to speak a lot.So I can talk to myself in English for a long time. :)

I'd like to make a life cycle so I hope it's not so hard............



By the way I joined a community about talking in English among Japanese.That was nice.They are eager to learn English and speaking skill is also enough to have a conversation.I was looking for friends who have a same purpose.I was supposed to go to English shool to make friends as the same reason before.And I payed it;however,it was expensive and I might go abroad again so I might not be able to hang out with them for a long time.That's why I got refund from school.

I'm going to go to an international party this Saturday as well.I hope I make good friends to speak English.

No comments: